If you live in a dry, warm climate or simply want a cheaper and equally effective alternative to air conditioner, then an evaporative air cooler – also referred to as a swamp cooler may be a good option for you. Not only they will provide relief from the heat, they are highly energy efficient. So, using air cooler can also keep your electricity bill down. And since many of them work well outside, you can even use your air cooler for outdoor events and barbecues.When choosing a best evaporative cooler, look for one with multiple settings that allow you to control the temperature. Also, check to see if the airflow big enough to cover the room.
What is Evaporative Air Cooler
An evaporative air cooler (also swamp cooler, desert cooler and wet air cooler) is a device that cools air through the evaporation of water. Today’s evaporative aie coolers come in one of three general designs: portable cooler, window cooler , industrial cooler. They can use about one-quarter as much energy as air conditioners and cost half the price.
How does Evaporative Cooler Works
Evaporative air cooler works by drawing outside air through water cooling pads. The flowing air evaporates some of the water, giving up heat in the process. The cooled, humidified air is then blown into the house. The air is not recirculated inside the home but is blown through the home and an exit must be provided for it; thus, a window or vent must be opened to allow air to leave the house. Lower air flow helps the cooler to work more efficiently.
Advantages of Evaporative air cooler
- Less investment, excellent performance : For same area, the cost for choosing evaporative air cooler is less than central air conditioner by 3/5.
- Less consumption, one hour only need 1 degree: For same area, the power consumption of evaporative air cooler is one eight less than the central air conditioner.
- Stable performance and reliable quality, Big airflow and long-distance air supply
- Remarkable cooling effect: In southern region, the units can reduce temperature by 4-10 degrees, in the hot dry area, it can even reach 15 degrees.
- Good air quality: Evaporative air coolers have a stable performance in saving energy, lowing temperature and eliminating the dust and smell and they can also increase the oxygen levels to improve work efficiency. Natural air supply pr post air supply to choose.
- Adjust humidity: The swamp cooler unit can adjust the humidity of workplace.
- Easy-Maintenance: Air coolers are extremely popular for their efficiency, simplicity, affordability and low maintenance. Most of the maintenance jobs are DIY.
Is Evaporative Cooler Right for You
What is the average humidity in your location: Evaporative coolers are effective in places featured by hot temperatures and low relative humidity. So, if the average humidity in your location is between 40-50%, then you might not need an evaporative cooler.
Do you have water supply: Air coolers require plenty water since they use evaporation. This means that you need to have a lot of water in order to use it.
How good is your ventilation: When swamp coolers are in operation, humidity in your home is bound to increase. Therefore, ventilation has to be excellent and if your home lacks ductwork, then you might need to keep your windows open.
VANKOOL 10 Best Evaporative Coolers
Now such evaporative coolers are widely used in the countries like Brazil, Iraq, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, USA, Europe, Sudan, etc. We will introduce the best evaporative coolers from Vankool in this article. Here we’d like to recommend the best evaporative coolers from Vankool:
NO#1 Small Evaporative Cooler Vankool VAB008-EQ
The Vankool VAB008-EQ Evaporative Small Air Cooler has a unique and durable design. water capacity minimizes the need for refills, and five speeds and an adjustable humidification level let you adapt it to any environment by pressing a button.
- Evaporative Cooler reduces temperature though water evaporation, creating a moist, cool breeze year-round. Compact, light-weight and energy-saving, this unit has a super-low power consumption of 90 watts..
- 8L or 20L Water tank for easy cleaning, Activated Carbon Air Filter, Remote Control, Low water alarm, energy saving timer
- Compact, Sleek & Easy to move from room to room with ease.
- Add ice to the tank and set the unit near you for optimal results
NO#2 USB Evaporative Cooler Vankool VAB001-EQ
The Vankool VAB001-EQ Evaporative USB Air Cooler has a unique and durable design. It is treated with special agents that prevent it from rotting, or growing bacteria and algae. Plus, it cools efficiently without the high energy cost of an air-conditioner.
- Super low power consumption with cross flow fan that minimizes energy consumption & sound level in lowest speed setting – Ideal for long hours of quiet comfort at night.
- Detachable tank for easy cleaning, Activated Carbon Air Filter, Remote Control, Low water alarm, energy saving timer & Ice compartment
- Compact, Sleek & Easy to move from room to room with ease.
- Not just a Fan – Air Cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation. Ideal for spot cooling small areas such as bed, desk area, sofa, dining table
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down & be used as humidification during winter month
The Vankool VAB05-ACDC is a good evaporative cooler for large workshops and patios. It can cool areas up to 45-60 square meter, which is substantially more space than most portable evaporative coolers we looked at can handle.
NO#4 DC solar window air cooler with 6000m3/h Vankool VABW06-ACDC
- The Vankool VABW06-ACDC window evaporative air cooler is one of the least expensive units we looked at. It strikes a balance between affordability and power. This window swamp cooler’s airflow rating is 6000CMH (cubic meter per hour), which is good enough to cool medium-size bedrooms up to 50-70 square meter.
- Ideal for large open rooms, garage, deck, backyard, warehouse.
- Double high-pressure blowers produce vigorous, long airflow for long spaces. Auto-close shutters help keep out dust & insects when off, Low Water Alarm, Automatic Off timer & remote control.
- Not just a fan – air cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation. Moist, cool breeze can cool you down without spraying floor & furniture with water.
- Super Low power consumption, continuous water supply connection & thick Honeycomb Cooling Pads for optimal evaporative cooling all day long.
NO#5 Double fan air Cooler for Large Area with 4000m3/h Vankool VAB04-EQ
Cut cooling costs with the Vankool VAB04-EQ , 4000 Cubic meter Per hour (CMH) Evaporative Cooler. This mobile swamp cooler is great for use in hot, dry climates or for those who want to lower their reliance on air conditioners in industrial environments. Capable of cooling the air in spaces up to 35-50 square meter, it’s ideal for use in warehouses, garages, workshops, or outdoor decks and patios.
NO#6 Double fan Evaporative Cooler for Large Area with 11000m3/h Vankool VAB011-EQ
Cut cooling costs with the Vankool VAB011-EQ , 11000 Cubic meter Per hour (CMH) Evaporative Cooler. This mobile double fan swamp cooler is great for use in hot, dry climates or for those who want to lower their reliance on air conditioners in industrial environments. Capable of cooling the air in spaces up to 100-150 square meter, it’s ideal for use in warehouses, garages, workshops, or outdoor decks and patios.
Cut cooling costs with the Vankool VAB06-EQ , 15000 Cubic meter Per hour (CMH) Evaporative Cooler. This mobile swamp cooler is great for use in hot, dry climates or for those who want to lower their reliance on air conditioners in industrial environments. Capable of cooling the air in spaces up to 45-60 square meter, it’s ideal for use in warehouses, garages, workshops, or outdoor decks and patios.
NO#8 Mobile Evaporative Cooler for Large Area with 18000m3/h Vankool VAB018-EQ
Cut cooling costs with the Vankool VAB018-EQ , 18000 Cubic meter Per hour (CMH) Evaporative Cooler. This mobile swamp cooler is great for use in hot, dry climates or for those who want to lower their reliance on air conditioners in industrial environments. Capable of cooling the air in spaces up to 60-100 square meter, it’s ideal for use in warehouses, garages, workshops, or outdoor decks and patios.
- Perfect size for restaurants, patios, shops, weddings, barns and garages.
- A shut-down valve on the PUMP when water gets low, ensuring that your internal parts don’t over-work.
- An easy to open flap for filling the water, with an attached big water tank lasting 8-10 hours. For continuous flow, includes hose attachment with float valve system inside. Drain valve located on the bottom of the tank for emptying the reservoir.
- No assembly required – only attach the wheels.
- Two-part horizontal louvers, giving the ability to blow up and down at the same time .
NO#9 Best Window Type Evaporative Cooler Vankool VABW08-EQ
The Vankool VABW08-EQ evaporative window cooler is built for high performance, easy installation and low maintenance. Set the neck of these coolers into an open window to deliver cooled air to one or more rooms or connected spaces. The largest part of the cooler sits outside of the window for maximum exposure to fresh air, and the air outlet sits in the window similar to a standard window AC unit.
- Window design circulates air at up to 8000CMH and Cools up to 50-80m2
- Comes with 3-speed, 1/2 hp direct-drive motor and remote control
- Easy connect to water supply for continuous operation
- Adjustable air vents, machine balanced blower wheel & permanently lubricated pump
- Manufactured using a heavy-gauge galvanized steel with a polyester powder-coated finish for durability
NO#10 Best Industrial Air Cooler Vankool VAB18-IQ
The Vankool VAB18-IQ is Air Ducted industrial Evaporative Cooler, Provides Indoor & Outdoor Cooling for Most Industrial, Commercial and Residential, 18000 CMH Max Air Flow. Distribute cool air through ductwork to cover large areas, multiple rooms, and whole homes.
- A blower wheel design with self-aligning bearings for efficient, quiet operation.
- Cools up to 100-150 square meter for large area cooling.
- Circulates Air at Up to 18000 CMH
- Rugged, rust- and corrosion-resistant, bolted design for smooth, quiet, long service. Louvers are easy to remove for service.
- Operate on less energy than condenser air conditioners
Where to buy Evaporative cooler
For any dealer wishing to buy the coolers in bulk, choosing a manufacturer with the most competitive prices is recommended. Vankool is a superb choice for those in the wholesale business. It is the preferred OEM dealer for Honeywell for the past 12 years. Vankool who can meet such requirements and will be a good choice when you consider to choose a window swamp coolers manufacture in China. Here 6 more reasons that why Vankool could be a good choice for you:
– Over 12 years experience in the field of evaporative air coolers
– Vankool OEM supplier for Honeywell for more than 12 years.
– Over 5 new air coolers will be designed for customers by ODM service
– With full range of evaporative air cooler products like portable air coolers (residential and commercial), window air cooler, industrial air cooler
– ISO 9000 QC standard will be applied for each order
– Short delivery time for sample order (1-2 days) and bulk order (15-25 days)